- Online since 2002
- Also playable in flash version and on some mobile devices
- Powered by state-of-the-art Microgaming software
- eCogra certified
- More than 250 games
- Part of the Microgaming progressive jackpot network
- Very high payouts (about 95% for all games combined)
- Offers many secure banking options
- Loyalty rewards program and monthly player newsletter
- 24/7 customer support in multiple languages
- Software downloading could be faster
- 50x playthrough on Welcome Bonus
- Welcome Bonus money near useless for non-slot play
- No live dealer games
- Mobile options, though offered, are not discussed on the website
Mummy’s Gold Casino is another site in the arsenal of gaming ventures owned by Digimedia, who is more commonly known as the Palace Group of Casinos. This organization operates 20 different brands at present, including names you are likely familiar with like Jackpot City and Casino Epoca.
Strangely, this casino looks very similar to Spin Palace, at least in my opinion. The connection was confirmed when I tried to create an account, only to be told that my username had already been taken (it is so unique that no one else would have chosen it). When I asked about my password, the customer service agent told me that if I had an account at Spin Palace, I could log in with that account; sure enough, it worked.
The Palace Group are based in Malta and have two gaming licenses; one is by the Malta Gaming Authority, which gives the casino credibility when it comes to trust and accountability. The other is from the Kahnawake reservation outside Montreal, Canada. I presume this is because the hosting facility on that reservation is one of the old stomping grounds of their software supplier and most of their licensees at one point had to be hosted there.