- You can play games for free before playing for real money
- Really high-quality and interactive live dealer games
- You can customize the gaming menu by saving your favorite games
- FAQs list is not comprehensive enough
- 96 hour pending period for withdrawals is too long
- CHF 50 minimum withdrawal
Ruby Fortune launched all the way back in 2003, and makes up part of the Palace Group brand. The casino is owned by Bayton Ltd, and holds a valid gambling license from the Malta Gaming Authority.
In addition to its license, Ruby Fortune has received an endorsement from eCogra, which found the return to player (RTP) percentage to be 96.61 in 2019. An endorsement from this independent agency is a great sign of the casino’s professionalism, and everything at Ruby Fortune from the software to the security is highly sophisticated.