The great Daniel Negreanu dominates all-time money list
During the last week, Daniel Colman has won Big One for One Drop and took more than $ 15 million. And if Colman won this important battle, then Daniel Negreanu won the whole war, as by having won second place he took first place in the all-time money list. At the forefront is skipped Antonio Esfandiari, winner of the first edition of One Drop’s from 2012.
“Kid Poker” has claimed 8.2 million dollars and now its total payout tournaments-reads 29.7 million. The incredible series of legendary Canadian with Romanian descent started last September, when the EPT Barcelona High-Roller won the second place and 352,000. The following victory at the WSOP Europe High Roller at (979,000), the final table at the Aussie Millions $ 100,000 Challenge at (492,000) and fourth place in the Aussie Millions $ 250,000 Challenge-in (1.1 million). Only in 2014. Year, 10.2 million in payments.
– Thanks to everyone who supported me. I am happy how I played, and proud of the result. I had a terrible collision with Daniel Coleman, I really enjoyed it, great guy and a fantastic player. I congratulate him on his victory – said the big Negreanu.
It is difficult to enumerate all of the results of one of the best players that this game has ever had, but we will mention some of them: The World Poker Tour all-time money list, Negreanu is second with 5.7 a charm (the first was Carlos Mortensen), Negreanu has six WSOP “bracelet “, and 78 times the cashed at the largest poker series.
This is how the order of the all-time money list looks:
1. Daniel Negreanu – $29,796,381
2. Antonio Esfandiari – $26,244,377
3. Phil Ivey – $21,431,318
4. Erik Seidel – $20,445,359
5. Sam Trickett – $20,065,545
6. Daniel Colman – $18,200,842
7. Phil Hellmuth – $18,146,522
8. John Juanda – $16,052,904
9. Michael Mizrachi – $14,579,583